Saturday, December 4, 2010

sayang . .

i love u so damn much sayang . . . i need u in my life . . . i dont want to lose u anymore..i realy2 love u until the end of my life . . . for the first time i see u on uncle house to tuition , i started to like u . . . every day i want to see u in class . . . when i see u , i feel so happy . . . i want to talk with u but for that time i thould that u like aina so i dont want to disturbing u and aina but after we finish PMR , my friend came see me at school and ask me to pick up phone if u call me . . i ask back my friend 'why' but my friend just say 'just pick up and talk with him' then i say okay . . after i know u , u make me love u . . and now u are mine . . i love u more  then my self . . if u leave me alone , i dont know who i am without u . . i want to marry u , i wanna be your wife until the end of my life . . only u in my heart . . no one  else in my heart just only u . . i'll love u for ever . . pinky swear my dear . . * sorry for broken english . .



3 comments:

  1. haha.. its ok my bby gurl.. i cn undrstnd..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broken english pun brokenlah. Hantam Ajelah.... Tapi maksudnye tetap MENDALAM........ ^^ Very S.W.E.E.T.... Wish both together till' the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ececey . jiwang nye akk kite sorg ni ..

    ReplyDelete